Thursday, March 13, 2008

I don't know...

I hate the pressure of trying to come up with a catchy title...my brain just didn't have one today!! :)

So...today Derek and I went and ate lunch with Corbin at his school. They are having a special week for parents to hang during lunch, so we decided to take advantage of it! Corbin was SO excited to see us and even more excited to see his favorite meal...Subway! Another little boy from his class asked to sit with us, of course we said yes, and he talked our ears off. He was cute, and asked us what he thought we'd get him for his B-day next week...kids are soo funny! Anywho, after we ate we went to the playground for a little friendly game of...teatherball?? Yep...they all line up to get a piece of the action. Here's Corbin ...
















On to some scrappy news...I have been asked to be on a Design Team for a new sketch blog called Triple the Sketch. The "founder", Patter Cross, also heads up the Scripture Challenge that I am involved with at CMK. I couldn't be more excited and honored to be a part of something so incredibly awesome...Go check it out here for all of the exciting info and to subscribe to the blog!

Also, yesterday my layout down there...the one with Corbin and I on Valentine's Day was named LayOut of the Day @ CMK!! I was pretty excited about that, too!

All and all it has been a really great week. We haven't heard yet how Derek's sister's surgery went, but hopefully everything went well. We also have a good friend who has been having some issues with her breathing. They have run several tests and still don't have any idea what is causing the problem. Please pray for her, she goes back to the DR on Monday...so pray she has a restful weekend and that her breathing problems go away!

Only 3 more days until NYC!!


Ember

6 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Ember Congrats on Triple the Sketch - by the way your Valentines layout way rocked!!!!!

Norma

Nicole said...

Congrats on Triple The Sketch!

*Suzy* said...

Congrats on Triple the Sketch. I love Subway too -- I always get the veggie sandwich with feta cheese.

Tina said...

LOL, isn't that the truth about titles??!

I SO want to play teatherball now too, hehe...

Congrats on the DT, can't wait to see what you girls come up with!

Renee Lamb said...

I LOVED tetherball as a kid!! how fun! hope the 3 days before NYC goes fast for you!! yay! insert clapping :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the DT!! That is so cool!