Thursday, March 10, 2011

What the What-ee What...

Well, I had every intention of getting my blog updated with the going ons of the last year and catch everyone up, and, well, I haven't.  And I just realized it.  Sorry, friends.

It has been a long, draining week...so today is probably not the day I'm catching up on anything, but I will soon.  I actually have a couple of things I've been working on to post.  Hopefully I can get them done and post it on here.  I'm pretty excited about it!!  I think I sould start posting about my weight loss journey, too.  Anything to make me more accountable! 

Have a great Thursday, friends...or friend...or maybe even noone!  HA! 
Spring Break is right around the corner...can't wait for some family time!

Ember

3 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

I am still here.

Becky Dietz said...

I'm here, too!

Unknown said...

I am here Ember and thank you for coming to my jewelry party and being one of the bestest friends to my daughter, Anna. I know your involvement with her bridal shower has probably taxed you to extremes. We LUB you!!!!