Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Memories, like the corner of my mind...

And the changes just keep rollin'...

See this little family here...


That's Jason and Hope and their 3 boys...our friends. Some of the closest friends we've made since moving back to Borger. And we had to say goodbye to them on Monday. Even knowing that we probably wouldn't be in the same town forever, didn't make it any easier. I knew that one of our families would move away someday, but I think I secretly hoped it would be us. But you never know what God has planned, and His plan for our friends was moving them...moving them to a new town to be a Sr. pastor. Which is RIDICULOUSLY exciting. I'm beyond excited to see what God has in store for them. IT IS going to be awesome. So while I've shed some tears over their departure, I can't help but feel excited at the same time. We'll huuuuuuuuug again (inside joke)! ;)



So enough of that mushy business...
We are getting closer and closer to our closing date! See, there's always a silver lining. The painters started working on the outside of the house yesterday, but are postponed today due to inclement weather...rain, sleet, snow...not sure what we'll have, but it's cold and wet. Not ideal conditions for painting the exterior of a house. They did leave all their ladders, so I'm confident they will come back when the sun is shining again and complete the job. YAY!!

Well...I guess that is all for today. Happy Wednesday!!

Ember :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You aren't supposed to make me cry anymore! I can't wait to see pics of your new house and visit when we are there. :)