Friday, March 13, 2009

Interview with Bryson: age 3 and 3 months
I have seen this on some blogs this week and thought I'd try it out...I wasn't sure what his responses would be or if he even would totally understand...but I think he did pretty good! BTW: He is TOTALLY into Thomas the Train right now...so that is why he keeps referring to that!

1. What is something Mom always says to you? Daddy


2. What makes Mom happy? laughing


3. What makes Mom sad? sad crying


4. How does your Mom make you laugh? HA HA HA! Like that!


5. What was your Mom like as a child? a sister, a sister, you a sister mommy. I call you honey mommy! It's Daddy's honey!! (interesting)


6. How old is your Mom? 5


7. How tall is your Mom? BIG!


8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do? paint


9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? paint (I really never paint...see post below ;P)


10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? with pens (wha?)


11. What is your Mom really good at? Pens


12. What is your Mom not very good at? Spoons (we have a spanking spoon...??)

13. What does your Mom do for her job? getting the paint out...I LIKE PAINTING, Mommy!!


14. What is your mom's favorite food? B:poopy Me:No, that's gross B:boogers Me:Cmon be serious, that's gross B:Burritos


15. What makes you proud of your Mom? I see what you're making (?)


16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Uhhhhh, Percy


17. What do you and your Mom do together? ride on trains

18. How are you and your Mom the same? same shirts (nope! hA!)


19. How are you and your Mom different? we spin (and he starts to spin! HA!)


20. How do you know your Mom loves you? He makes a kissy noise and says "I know!" makes another kissy noise and says "gives me a kiss!"


21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? To trains

Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

aww how sweet..loved his answers and how innocent they were !

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how sweet!
I should do this with my kids...
Thanks for the idea, Ember!

Danielle Flanders said...

how cute!!! I'd love to do this with Kati! It's such a great idea!!

Ingrid said...

What a great interview. I just loved reading all the Q & A.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is adorable. I'm totally going to do this one. Love the favorite food part. Ryan would say the exact same thing. He's almost 6 and the potty talk is STILL going strong. Does it ever end???

Becky Dietz said...

You better drag the paints out again, Percy...I think they were a hit!
(No, Anabelle, I have grown sons that still love the potty talk!)

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious! loved reading it, and I should do that sometime!!! :)

Heather said...

I love this idea and love his answers! I'm going to try this with my daughter tonight -thanks for the idea!

Daniela Dobson said...

That is pretty funny. I can't wait for Alex to talk !

Denise said...

Great idea! I think he is a star in the making. The hardest part of being a star is being interviewed and he did awesome - kept me intrigued the whole way through. :o)

Dria said...

This is too cute. Kids are the best!

Anne Alley said...

I love this idea, and his answers are priceless!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. I would be interested to see how Corbin answers these. Give boys hugs & kisses.

Anonymous said...

haha :)))... Bryson is F-U-N-N-Y! :)

amy wright said...

This is hilarious. He sounds like such a character!

Jessica Hogan said...

awww, that's sweet. i liked that he spun around for that one question...too cute. i wish you had a video of it.