Interview with Bryson: age 3 and 3 months
I have seen this on some blogs this week and thought I'd try it out...I wasn't sure what his responses would be or if he even would totally understand...but I think he did pretty good! BTW: He is TOTALLY into Thomas the Train right now...so that is why he keeps referring to that!
1. What is something Mom always says to you? Daddy
2. What makes Mom happy? laughing
3. What makes Mom sad? sad crying
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? HA HA HA! Like that!
5. What was your Mom like as a child? a sister, a sister, you a sister mommy. I call you honey mommy! It's Daddy's honey!! (interesting)
6. How old is your Mom? 5
7. How tall is your Mom? BIG!
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do? paint
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? paint (I really never paint...see post below ;P)
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? with pens (wha?)
11. What is your Mom really good at? Pens
12. What is your Mom not very good at? Spoons (we have a spanking spoon...??)
13. What does your Mom do for her job? getting the paint out...I LIKE PAINTING, Mommy!!
14. What is your mom's favorite food? B:poopy Me:No, that's gross B:boogers Me:Cmon be serious, that's gross B:Burritos
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? I see what you're making (?)
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Uhhhhh, Percy
17. What do you and your Mom do together? ride on trains
18. How are you and your Mom the same? same shirts (nope! hA!)
19. How are you and your Mom different? we spin (and he starts to spin! HA!)
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? He makes a kissy noise and says "I know!" makes another kissy noise and says "gives me a kiss!"
21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? To trains
Have a great weekend!