Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Almost 32...

WOW! I can not believe it is October! And October is looking like another busy month...D goes in tomorrow morning to make sure he will be able to have his LASIK on Thursday...Thursday is also his birthday...his 32nd...and his license is up for renewal, too. Which is why this whole LASIK thing came up...he doesn't want to have the "with corrective lenses" on his DL anymore. Now he's worried that he won't pass his eye test on Friday, which he has to have done to get his license renewed to leave on his trip Monday. I guess it's an important trip, and not being there is not an option. He's crazy. And he makes me laugh!!

SEE??!! He's crazy...

Last night was our last night of small group. We have decided to "drop" out for now because we just have too many things going on. We never just get to chill out for a day...so now we have NOTHING on Monday nights!! YAY!! Small group was also at our house, so now I don't have to make sure my house is spotless every Monday night. HA! But seriously, we are going to miss it...but now it's going to be good for our family.

I still haven't taken pics of the cute little boots. But I will soon. I think he would have slept in them if I had let him. He's crazy, too!! I mean, the whole family is crazy...really.
Including the dog.
She has figured out a way into the neighbors yard, we can't figure out how, and just hangs out with their dogs...they have 3 dogs...just barking and running and having a good ol' time. CRAZY dog!

B not only likes to wear his boots around the house...but he also likes to wear other things around the house...a cape, hats, coats or jackets...even during the summer...He likes to zip it all the way up, and puts the hood on if there is one...like this...



or this, an example of his hat fetish...along with a rockin' choice of PJ's...(I put the tops and bottoms together and he still rummages through the drawer and picks this...eh...whatever makes him happy, I guess)...



Crazy.

Ok...so I finally got to get some scrappin' in! WOO-HOO!!

Here is one I did of crazy B the other night...I love it!! He just looks cute and sweet here.


And also my LO for Triple the Sketch this week...

The pics are these stickers I won...here.
Pretty fun!

Well...I best get to bed. I'm getting sleepy!
Em

11 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

Okay...I can attest that you and your fam are crazy! ha! But I love ya bunches. Cute scrapbooking. I still may come hang out with you one day and do that. I should have come over tonight---I can't sleep!

Chrys said...

Fantastic layouts!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love your photos!!! Your layouts are amazing, as always. Love hte colors on the All Boy one.

Danielle Flanders said...

beautiful layouts, Ember! my little Kati has been wearing scarves, hats and gloves around the house lately! LOL
dani

Lori Renn said...

Wow, love the layouts! Great pics too.

Leigh Penner said...

Great layouts, Ember and I love that pic of your dh!
We've been in a small group at our church for most of the years that we've been married, but I don't think we'll do it this year either. My ds and I signed up for tae kwon do together, which is three nights a week, so that leaves only Tuesday at home. And I don't want to be going out that night then. I want a weekday at home. So, we'll see how it goes, I guess.

Audrey Pettit said...

I am cracking up at all your crazy antics you've got going on at your house. Sounds like a good kind of crazy to me. And you guys are so busy. Something every night of the week except now Monday?? I don't know how you do it!
Love your cute pages. Love the frame look on your wonderful boy page. Great papers and layering, too.
Hope you have a great day!

Julie Overby said...

Sweet, sweet photos and layouts!!

Well...now you can make a big scrappy mess and not have to worry about cleaning it up.. hee hee.

Renee Lamb said...

i love your craziness. it's fun. and i love all your pics!!! how cute is B??? you're good with that new camera girl! love love love the layouts - so fun and awesome both of them.
good vibes going to hubby that all works out.

Staci Taylor said...

I love those layouts Ember, especially the top one... gorgeous! Heheha, I enjoyed reading the antics of your crazy family ;-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.